unsubribe

  • darden lexine
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19, 2003
      unsubscribe me.  this is my second request,  so fulfill request this time for all sender with your group or I will have to take further action!!!!!

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • rjsharette@prodigy.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 19, 2003
        Please Darden,

        We're not trying to hold on to you. Your four requests to be unsubscribed have been sent to everyone on the message board, but not to Yahoo. And the word needs to be spelled correctly. Computers of course are dumb and don't recognize words that are not in the dictionary.

        Please look down at the bottom of this message and you will see the "unsubscribe" link. If you are not able to click on this link, please copy that line to your address block and send it there. Your request will be automatically recognized and acted upon.

        Sorry for the confusion.

        Rol Sharette
        moderator