RE: [colorado-acappella] Looking for someone new?

  • Susan Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2003
      The use of this bulletin board is not for this type of trash. Do not use it
      again and do not send me anything else!

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18, 2003
        Hi Susan,

        Spam always leaves a bad taste in your mouth, doesn't it? :o) But
        seriously...

        Unfortunately, the way these dirtbags operate is by joining unrestricted
        lists, dropping their trash, then unsubscribing. By the time we react and
        ban them from the list, they are already long gone. Their mission is
        accomplished and they have no reason to hang around.

        Short of having a screened method of subscribing to the list, there isn't
        much else we can do, except ignore them. Replying to their e-mail address
        might even make things worse, as now they will have your personal e-mail
        address to spam.

        Just reading the subject line and looking at the originating e-mail address
        should tip you off when to immediately hit the Delete key.

        Regards,

        Roger Olson
        Tenor, Sound of the Rockies
        Hater of Spam, in ALL its forms