Re: "merillynn" intrusion on our board

  • rjsharette@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2003
      Susan et al,

      This person joined only to send that email to us. What a foolish waste of time and an impertinent intrusion to our site. This is likely some housewife or student who gets a nickel from a marketer for every address she send this message to.

      Obviously, I have deleted her record and notified Yahoo to attempt to prevent her from registering again on any of their message boards.

      Our <colorado-acappella> board was set up as an open enrollment board. This is the second 'spammer' we have had in two years. If we should get additional violations, I will recommend that we admit subscribers only by application.

      Let's see what happens.

      Rol Sharette, program director, CVJS
      Colorado Vocal Jazz Society
      Colorado Co-Ambassador, CASA