New members join the group!

  • Roland Sharette
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2001
      Hello out there.

      As a result of combining the email lists of <colorado-acappella> with those of the Colorado Vocal Jazz Society and CASA-Colorado, this message board has doubled its subscribers literally overnight.

      We hope you will find more friends and fans with whom to share informaiton and ideas. We'll also be using this network to solicit calendar listings and classified info for the Colorado Songster, our quarterly newsletter sent to 500 Colorado a cappella and vocal jazz fans and singers, most of whom are not on this list.

      The spring newsletter is currently in production. If you would like to subscribe to this free snailmail publication, or if you have lisitngs or articles you would like to see published, please send the ino to me at mailto:rjsharette@.... The newsletter subscription obviously requires a street address and a telephone number to verify database lisitngs and check for accuracy.

      Meanwhile, let's share what's goin' on out there.

      Rol Sharette, program director, CVJS
      Colorado Vocal Jazz Society
      Colorado Co-Ambassador, CASA