Re: I Have Never Seen Anything Like This Before!!!

  • meryllarne
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2003
      I have to recommend this site most highly. I too recently saw a
      television show for the company listed at:
      http://www.wrldofproducts.com I checked out their website and decided
      to join. Using this absolutely incredible program I have been able to
      slash our families groceries bills by about 70% each week! In fact
      just this past weekend I purchased $ 197.94 worth of groceries and
      only had to pay $ 13.22! This thing allows you to get just about
      everything in the supermarket for pennies on the dollar. I feel sorry
      for the supermarkets with programs like these. The company also has
      an entire network of sites offering different types of savings. This
      can be found at: http://www.networkofsavings.com They also operate
      The Wholesale Mall of America where they offer over 68,000 items at
      below wholesale prices. I was a little confused about the mall, you
      have to click on log in and then register from the log in screen.
      registration is free and once registered you may purchase anything
      you wish. The mall website is at: http://wproducts.mygiftparty.com
      This is truly a one stop for all your savings place.
    • Susan Martin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 2003
        Please consider my request that only a cappella related information be sent
        to me via this yahoo group bulletin board. This is an inappropriate use of
        this information vehicle and I do not care to receive this type of spam
        through it. Thanks.

      • rjsharette@prodigy.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 9, 2003
          Meryllane,

          You are not welcome spamming our site. Your regiustration has been revoked
          and we would ask you never to visit us again.

          Please take your business elsewhere. It's folks like you who make a bad name
          for inernet communication.

          Rol Sharette, program director, CVJS
          Colorado Vocal Jazz Society
          Colorado Co-Ambassador, CASA