Groove Society's Groovy July Concerts

  • Groove Society
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7 10:57 AM
      Hi folks!

      July is shaping up to be a fantastic month for Groove Society! We
      had a great time singing before a huge crowd at the Riverwalk Center
      in Breckenridge for 4th of July. If you haven't had a chance to hear
      us yet this year, here is the schedule for the rest of July:

      July 10
      Thornton Summer Concert Series
      Meadow Elementary Park
      9150 Monroe St.
      Thornton, CO
      7:00-8:30pm (Thursday)
      Free Admission! -Great Concert for all ages!
      July 14th
      Colorado Musicfest
      Hoag Recital Hall
      Concert Series
      2200 Bonforte Blvd.
      Pueblo, CO
      7:30-8:30pm (Monday)
      Tickets $5.00/ea.
      July 17th
      ShowDownTown Free Concerts in the Park
      Eagle Town Park
      Eagle, CO
      6:30pm (Thursday)
      Admission is free! Also great family fun includes face painting,
      character
      sketches, balloon animals, etc... http://www.vvf.org/showdown.cfm
      July 24th
      Lakewood Summer Concert Series
      Lakewood City Commons Civic Center Plaza
      470 S. Allison Parkway
      Lakewood, CO
      Concert starts at 7:00pm (Thursday)
      Tickets will be sold at the gate or for advance tickets call 303-987-
      7845 or
      go online at http://recreation-lakewood.org/tickets/product.asp?dept%
      5Fid=11&pfid=172&sku=SE+0724+E&pindex=. Free parking and bring your
      own chair.
      July 30th
      Concert in the Park Series
      Monument, CO
      Check our web-site for updated information (Wednesday)
      Free Admission! More info. to come!
      July 31st
      Foote Lagoon Summer Concert Series
      500 E. 3rd St.
      228 E. 4th St. (in case of rain)
      Loveland, CO
      7:00-9:00pm (Thursday)
      Free Admission! Cool stage right in the middle of a lake! Have to
      come just to see that!

      We are look forward to seeing you!

      Groove Society
      (Bianca, Joe, Cameron, Damion, Jeremy and Dave)
      http://www.groovesociety.org