Re: [colorado-acappella] New poll for colorado-acappella

  • Marc Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2001
      In terms of impressive, it's a toss between "That's The Way" & "People
      Change" although the latter's just Pachelbel Canon one step lower (I wonder
      if the Pachelbel estate is getting royalties for the 'sampling'. The best
      is "I Am Your Man". But really, "Moments Of You" still gets me kicking,
      even though they're overall sound is mostly doo-wop w/a beat.

      Marc Johnson
      marcbjohnson@...

      "Get lost - your crazy
      Your point - a bit hazy
      don't argue with the master on the fine points of debate

      So sip your latte
      What the hell rhymes with latte?
      Doesn't matter 'cuz I'm watching you wash down the words that you just ate"

      -Paul Pampinella