Upcoming Allstars Shows

  • allstarbarry
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2003
      Hi Allstar Fans,

      We are moving forward with preparations for an exciting show on May
      3rd with MPact.

      If you haven't preordered your tickets there is still time to mail in
      your order. Just go to our website for details:
      www.17thavenueallstars.com We will have your tickets ready for
      pickup at the concert at the will call table.

      Saturday May 3 m-pact with special guests the 17th Avenue Allstars

      Eagle Crest High School - 5100 S. Picadilly St., Centennial

      7:30PM

      Advance tickets $15. Send check or money order to Allstar
      Entertainment, PO Box 1002 Castle Rock, CO 80104

      Update on our show tomorrow April 22 at Air Academy High School:

      If you are planning to attend you must get clearance to enter the
      base. Go to our schedule and call or email Dave Filsinger at the
      Academy to be put on the list. We would love for you to come and
      don't want you to be turned away at the gate.
      For advanced tickets, please contact Dave Filsinger:

      fil@... or 719-472-1295 Ext. 402.

      Finally if you would like to see us at Bourbon Street Pizza on
      Thursday night the 24th call the restuarant to make reservations for
      the lounge area. There is a $6 cover charge just in the immediate
      table area near the stage. The rest of the place is free seating.

      Thursday, April 24 - Bourbon Street Pizza

      7:00-9:00PM - $6.00 (pp to reserve in Lounge Area no charge in
      restuarant)

      corner of Belleview & Yosemite - Tech Center

      for more information call - 303-721-6150

      Hope to see you soon.!