CORRECTION!

  • rjsharette@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17 3:43 PM
      OOPS!!!

      It was just pointed out that some concert information listed in the spring Colorado Songster those of you who subscribe received last week had incorrect information in it. It concerned both 17th Avenue Allstars dates and the m-pact shows scheduled for early next month.

      We're sorry about that, but those of you on the <colorado-acappella> message board can get the correct info right now. Here it is:

      Friday, May 2, 7:30pm (not Saturday as indicated)
      m-pact! at Air Academy High School
      Colorado Springs; adm $5.00
      (note: the Allstars are not on this show)
      Call 719-472-1295 for clearance to the AFA

      Saturday, May 3, 7:30pm (not Sunday as indicated)
      m-pact! w/17th Avenue Allstars!
      Eaglecrest High School in Centennial
      Admission: $15, $20
      Call 303-595-1040 for ticket information

      Also, note that the 17th Avenue Allstars make their own
      appearance at Air Academy High School
      Thursday, April 22 at 7pm; admission $5
      Call 719-472-1295 for clearance to the AFA

      These are great events, not to be missed by our Colorado A Cappella fans.

      Seeya there!
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2007
        Just when you think you have it about "perfect" the most obvious errors appears. As one did in my message of a few minutes ago about CVJS and its website.
        In discussing Nic Widhalm's role, I said he was part of "Groove Society" who were the Rocky Mountain champs in 2003. That should have read:

        "Nic Widhalm, a very successful a cappellan, manager/director of 2006 Rocky Mountain champions, Curious Gage, student at CSU and professional writer and vocalist, has been managing our CVJS website" . . etc.

        I certainly apologize to both groups for my gaff, but two points come to mind:

        ~ They are both admired Colorado/Rocky Mountain "Champs" and

        ~ It's somewhat of a rule in journalism that any mention of a name is a positive force in readership.

        I hope both groups can accept my apology with these qualifications in mind.<g>

        Rol

        Rol Sharette
        Boulder, Colorado
        888 949 2857