Re: [colorado-acappella] Sing-a-longs

  • Roland Sharette
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2001
      Hey Kevin,

      Sorry we haven't gotten back to you. It's a bit of a scramble this week, but
      let me try to help you out.

      As far as lonely hearts club guys coming to Harmony Sweeps, I think you'd
      still have a great time, and after having indulged yourself (and lost date)
      with $17 tickets, there should be someone out there who would take one off
      your hands rather than stand in the rush that always occurs at the box
      office.

      We'll (CVJS/CASA-Colorado) have a table in the lobby with hand outs and CDs
      at which we would love to have some help, so let us know if you want to get
      there a little early and join Patrick Bradford and me in greeting folks and
      handling info. Who knows, you could meet a prospective date and start a
      whole new a cappella thing right on the spot. <g>

      As far as the sing-along idea, the best group I know for that sort of thing
      in the Denver area is the "Last Note Singers" who focus on spring summer
      events and have greeaat singing parties! Contact Ray Podjasek at
      mailto:rpodjasek@... for more info. They're sort of south Denver
      oriented.

      Good luck, Kevin,

      Rol Sharette, program director, CVJS