fund-raising/benefits

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2001
      Is there anybody able to assist me? I would like to arrange a fund-
      raising concert for a rare form of dimentia, from which my mother in
      Michigan suffers. I have attempted to contact Rockapella's
      management, but my hopes are not high that I will hear back from
      them.
      If anyone has information or contacts, please email me directly. I
      also work for the Target Corporation, and I hope to convince them to
      assist me financially.

      Thank you for your help and time....