M-PACT RETURNS TO COLORADO MAY 3

  • rjsharette@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2003
      Hello A Cappellists,

      m-pact, the 5-voice group from Seattle, sends along this notice for Colorado singers and fans:

      "We would like you all to know about a great concert coming up in a sort of second home for us, and former home for a couple of us, the Denver area.

      The Colorado show will be with our friends the 17th Avenue Allstars, the 1993 National Harmony Sweeps Champs. So that will be an evening of Sweeps Champs because, as you may remember, we also won that title in 1996."

      Here's the scoop:

      Saturday, May 3 in Centennial, CO - Eaglecrest High School Theater
         5100 South Picadilly Street
         Quincy exit from I-470E; south on Reservoir Rd (Himalaya); east on Chenango Dr to Picadilly
         Time: 7:30 PM, doors open at 7 PM
         Call: 303.595.1040
         Tickets: $20 at door, $15 in advance
            For advance tickets, send check or money order to:
            Allstar Entertainment
            PO Box 1002
            Castle Rock, CO 80104
            Advanced tickets will be available at Will Call beginning at 6:30 PM

      Hope to see you there!!

      Rol Sharette
      program director, CVJS
      Colorado Vocal Jazz Society