Groove Society Wins Harmony Sweepstakes!!!!!

  • Groove Society
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2003
      Hey everybody!

      California here we come!!!!!!!! That's right, Groove Society won the
      Rocky Mountain Regional Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Competition on
      Saturday! Our prize-- A trip to San Francisco to compete with seven
      of the best a cappella groups in the U.S. for the National Harmony
      Sweepstakes Championship! We feel truly honored to have been elected
      from all of the talented groups that competed and we'll do our best
      to represent our region well. Win or lose, we know we'll have a
      great time. Thanks to everyone who has supported us! We'll keep you
      up to date.

      Sincerely,
      Joe & Bianca Herbert
      Groove Society
      A Cappella Vocal Band
      groovesociety@...
      http://www.groovesociety.org

      P.S. Harmony Sweepstakes videos are on sale for $15.00 if you
      happened to want to see an evening of some great a cappella groups!
      Just contact Bianca at (303)696-9390 or e-mail her at
      bianca@....