Open Date

  • rjsharette@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2003
      Hey groups!

      Last call for a replacement group to fill in at Redfish on March 24 for the to-be-absent CU "In The Buff" group which was contracted, but has apparently backed out.

      This will be the first time in over a year that we were not able to fill a scheduled date (we did have one summer date that was postponed a week due to area wildfires that were being fought by singers! Don't they know that's not good for your throat? <g>).

      So, if I still haven't heard from any of you by Monday, that fee (and the March 24 audience) will be forsaken.

      Gosh, I guess it had to happen sometime.

      (Remind me not to depend upon college groups.)

      Can your group help?