Group for April 30 gig in Estes

  • rjsharette@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25 11:47 AM
      Hello a cappellists,

      I have been contacted by the Director of Senior Center Services of Estes Park who is looking for a cappella entertainment for their awards program on the evening of Wednesday, April 30. The audience of about 200 will include a large proportion of seniors, so music should be geared somewhat to that audience. They will pay a $400 fee.

      If you have or know of a group that would be interested in this gig, please reply directly to me at rjsharette@... rather than posting to this message board.

      This person is looking to commit entertainment by the end of this week if possible, so please reply right away if you can get the approval of your group.

      Thanks. I'm sure we'll find them an excellent and appropriate group.

      Rol Sharette, program director, CVJS
      Colorado Vocal Jazz Society
      Colorado Co-Ambassador, CASA