The Wizards on February 10

  • rjsharette@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2003
      Hey a cappella fans,

      So, Monday's comin' and you're probably set to sit in front of the tube. And what are your choices? How about "Everwood" or "Everybody Loves Raymond?" Pretty exciting evening, huh? Just think, you could even top it off with another "Joe Millionaire" washout. You could also plunk down $20 for a couple of tickets to "Just Married" or "Kangaroo Jack," about 2-1/2 stars between 'em. 'Scuse me while I yawn.

      Or -- you can stop by Redfish on 13th north of the Mall in Boulder and have a FREE evening of a cappella fun with Metro Denver's irrepressible "New Wizard Oil Combination." These guys are indomitable -- but not like the Snowman. They're not scary at all. They make soothing sounds from their 70s roots and bang out clever covers everybody likes.

      Come by and catch the action. Two shows: 7:30 and 9pm. With a surprise special guest group in between. Good food if you're hungry. Great brews. Excellent sight lines and acoustics. Family atmosphere -- bring 'em all. It doesn't get much better than this.

      Or you can stay home and watch the weather channel while we have a lot of fun.

      Your choice. What'll it be?

      Sponsored by the Colorado Vocal Jazz Society.