Fwd: [colorado-acappella] Acappella Fans - Wayburn Dean (Date/Time)

  • Timothy Staggs
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2003

      This falls into the "Duh" category - forgot to put the date/time for the concert. It is next Saturday Feb 15th at 7:00 p.m. Let me know if you have further questions.

      --Tim

      To: colorado-acappella@yahoogroups.com
      From: Timothy Staggs
      Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 09:58:53 -0800 (PST)
      Subject: [colorado-acappella] Acappella Fans - Wayburn Dean

      For those of you out there who are fans of the Christian group, Acappella based in Paris, TN, you may recognize the name "Wayburn Dean." Wayburn sang with Acappella from 1988-1993, best known for his lead in the Grammy nominated release "Rescue." Wayburn now has a solo career (instrumental, with a couple of a cappella numbers, including Rescue, in the mix) and will be in Denver for a concert next week. You can find more info about Wayburn and his new solo release at:  (www.wayburndean.com)

      The concert info is as follows:

      Location: New Hope Baptist Church, 3701 N. Colorado Blvd (37th and Colo Blvd), Denver, CO.

      Cost: There is no admission charge, but there will be a "free will" offering, with proceeds going to benefit the Mountain States Children's Home in Longmont, CO.

      Contact Info: If you'd like more info about the concert, please let me know by emailing me back, or give me a call at (303)828-0424.

      Have a great day!!!

      --Tim

      Do you Yahoo!?

      Do you Yahoo!?