Jazz Station KUVO 89.3

  • Groove Society <groovesociety@groovesoci
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2003
      Hi everybody!!!

      Just wanted to let you know that Groove Society has recorded a
      promotional jingle for KUVO 89.3 FM, Denver's top jazz station! The
      jingle is a parady of Glen Miller's Classic Kalamazoo.

      Our first CD is in the making and we can hardly wait for its release
      this summer! It'll be pretty jiggy!!! Speaking of summer, we're
      starting to book a lot of gigs already and we'll be sending out the
      schedule when the season approaches. We hope to see many of you again
      real soon!! Keep Groovin'!

      Joe and Bianca Herbert
      groovesociety@...
      http://www.groovesociety.org