the colorado-acappella group

  • Roland Sharette
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2000
      Hello John,

      Thanks for sending me your email regarding colorado-acappella-owner although
      I'm not sure I understand fully how this fits into the picture. Here in
      Colorado we already have a website for CASA-Colorado as well as the Colorado
      Vocal Jazz Society. There are also some regional and local websites and
      related communications with which we are in contact and try to coordinate
      with.

      I am a little surprised there was no effort to coordinate this project with
      our on-going efforts. A number of people you must have emailed have already
      contacted me asking what this was all about and I need to let them know
      what's happening.

      Can you fill us in on how this will relate to our on-going efforts to
      coordinate a cappella promotion and concerns in Colorado? Perhaps I could
      contact the moderator of the colorado-acappella egroups activitry and we
      could find a way to work together on this. Can you give me his/her name?

      Roland Sharette, program director
      Colorado Vocal Jazz Society
      c-ambassador, CASA