Need to Record your Music Professionally?

  • redlinestudios303 <redlinestudios303@yah
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2003
      RedLine Recording studios is a multi-track audio recording facility
      centrally located near downtown Denver. We are committed to Providing
      excellence for your next recording project. Our 1st Engineer has over
      20 years experience performing, producing and engineering music of
      all styles. RedLine Recording can take your music from conception
      through arranging, tracking and mixing all the way to a final product
      ready for manufacturing.

      We have 16-track digital recording as well as 24-track analog
      recoring, a wide varitey of outboard gear and a great selection of
      microphones. Our facilities include a main room large enough for a
      typical live band, 2 isolation booths, a nice control room and a
      lounge for relaxing between takes.

      Prices. $25.00 per hour $180.00 per day (8 hours) $850.00 per Week (5
      days)

      Email me to take a tour of the facilities. redlinestudios303@...