M-pact Christmas CD

  • rjsharette@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2002
      Had a little problem downloading messages from you folks in response to my notice about the "Carol Commission" offer. In one case, I inadvertently deleted the message before I caught who it was!

      I have a couple left and don't want to disappoint someone who requested one. If you haven't had an email from me confirming your order, please resend your message and I'll try to get one out to you tomorrow so you'll have it before Christmas. Or give me a phone call at 303-413 8774.

      Sorry about the mix up.

      Rol Sharette
      program director, CVJS
      Colorado Vocal Jazz Society