Merry Christmas!

  • rjsharette@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2002
      Hello A Cappellists,

      If anyone has early 2003 dates for the Colorado Songster winter issue calendar, I can still fit a few in if you can get them to me right away. Please put them in the usual order:

      Group, date & time
      Program and/or venue; fee or free

      Also, I have been able to secure a small quantity of m-pact's great "Carol Commission" holiday CDs for $10, which I'd be pleased to share with you in time for Christmas if you let me know right away. I can mail them for $1.50, so, if you're not in Boulder, please send a check to CVJS for $11.50 and I'll mail it tomorrow. Let me know by return email and I'll trust you for the money. There are about 6 left. First come; first served; one to a customer, please.

      This is the show-stopper of Christmas albums -- every song by a different arranger. All wonderfully put together. The CD rocks, but it's still high energy vocal jazz,not R&B. If you're warm to Take 6, you'll be in love with this stuff. I've already given away a bunch for Christmas myself. It's $15 plus about $3.50 shipping if you order from the catalogs.

      Meanwhile, watch for the Colorado Songster in mid-January!

      And, like I said: Merry Christmas!

      Rol Sharette
      program director, CVJS
      Colorado Vocal Jazz Society