News and listings for the CAN

  • rjsharette@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2002
      TO: Colorado A Cappellists

      CASA's bimonthly newsletter, the Contemporary A Cappella News, is in production for the February-March issue. They welcome your listings of evenmts, info about individual groups, searches for singers and many other items.

      However, their leadtime is already upon us. If you didn't respond to the notice I posted a month ago and would like to provide something, here's the final notice. You have less than a week to repsond.

      Please send FEBRUARY/MARCH calendar dates to Jessika Diamond at:
      jessika@...
      In sending your dates, please use the format in the following example:
      Feb. 16 Rockapella at Beth's Birthday Party, Louisville, KY
      (Hey, I can dream, can't I?  ;-)

      Please send news items (member changes or searches, CD releases, media appearances, weddings, birth announcements, or interesting news tidbits) to
      Thomas King at:
      acappellanews@...

      Please send all other items (ads, article submissions, etc.) to me at:
      EditorCAN@...

      Beth Olliges, editor