Merry Christmas from m-pact

  • rjsharette@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2002
      Subj: happy holidays from m-pact
      Date: 12/12/02 3:39:34 AM Mountain Standard Time
      From: email@...

      Thought you all might be interested in some positive words for the season from m-pact:

      Dear friends, fans, and family!

      Just a quick, seasonal greeting of love and light to you and yours this fine winter's day!

      What had started to look like a fairly grim end of the year for m-pact -- as you are all well aware -- has turned into an amazing tale of hundreds of friends offering their help after the major theft we experienced in October.

      We are still receiving gifts from around the world, from fans who have jumped on the "vocal band" wagon to help promote our music or work on organizing a concert in their area next year. We are sooo grateful!

      So far we have raised nearly $20,000 toward the $85,000 we lost, and we really can't thank all of you enough. Every little gift has helped make things easier, true, but the most overwhelming realization is just how many people love us and our music. While things are still a bit shaky, we are in awe and are more inspired than ever to figure out a way to carry on.

      Well, we'll leave you all with our prayer for a lovely and safe Holiday (keep your vehicles locked if you're traveling! <g>), as well as the knowledge that your gifts have touched and helped us more than you could possibly know. Again, much love and light to you all!

      With deep gratitude,

      Marco, Trist, Britt, Jake, Rudy, and soundman Brian