Singers needed! (Male)

  • The Genesys(Top Rt)
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hello all,

      My partner and I are looking to form a 4-5 member Pop/R&B style
      group with a Acapella base (Boyz II Men, Color Me Badish). Our first
      goal is to be ready to compete in the Denver Harmony Sweepstakes. We
      would like to have 7 members for that. From there we will take the
      top 2-3 (excluding us!) and begin the next phase. We are also
      songwriters who own "DeFlo Studios" & "DeFlo Entertainment", located
      in Colorado Springs. If you are interested contact us ASAP so we can
      begin our quest for Fame! My partner (Bass, Barritone) and myself
      (Tenor 1/2 Falsetto) can cover the whole spectrum of the male scale
      so all positions are open as of this posting.

      Jeremy
      719-578-0222
      www.DeFloEntertainment.com
      www.DeFloStudios.com