"Face." at the Redfish tonight! - Also fall auditions.

  • Joseph DiMasi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2002

      Hello everyone,

      I wanted to remind you of our show tonight at the Redfish.  There are two sets – the first from 7:30-8:30PM, and the second from 9-10PM.

      As a special surprise, the award-winning Extreme Measures will be opening the first part of the first set!  (7:30-8PM)  Come early to hear the best a Cappella that the University of Colorado has to offer.

      Finally, if you haven’t already heard, tonight will be our last night with our top tenor, Mike Daehnick.  We are currently holding auditions to replace him.  If you are (or know of) a tenor who is interested in being part of a top-notch male vocal band, please be sure to check-out the show and see what we’re all about.  [If you can’t make the show, please feel free to contact Joseph at (303) 258-0551, or joseph@....]

      Thanks.  We look forward to seeing you all tonight!  It’s gunna be a killer show…

      Sincerely,

      -Joseph

      Director – “Face.”