The "Stallions"

  • rjsharette@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2002
      Hello folks,

      I understand the a cappella group featured in the website below is applying to sing at Bolder A Cappella. Perhaps we should hold an audition first?

      (You'll need Flash installed to hear them and you may want to turn up your volume to capture their melifluous tiones. You should click each one in turn to identify their vocal parts. The one on the left even does vocal percussion.)

      (This Swedish site was sent to me by Hanno Mueller, CASA Ambassador in Germany. Isn't it a flip?)