VOCAL TONIC SEEKING REPLACEMENT and other good stuff

  • rjsharette@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2001
      Some of you will unfortunately receive this message twice since you are on
      both the Colorado-acappella list and our CVJS newsletter notification list.

      Vocal Tonic is looking for a new member. This hot and very qualified group is
      seeking to audition a male singer for their group. I can forward the details
      in a MSWord doc, but it's a 4 minute download, so send me an email if you
      want it. I don't want to attach it to this notice.

      Secondly, if you haven't made arrangements yet, remember that the Denver
      Harmony Sweepstakes are next Saturday at Teikyo Loretta Heights Theatre. Call
      303-355-8540 for tickets right now!

      Last, but not least: We have received lots of phone calls about the scheduled
      Deke Sharon Total Vocal Workshop May 19 which had to be POSTPONED due to
      schedule conflicts. We expect to make it happen in the fall, probably the
      second or third week in October. Send a reply to <rjsharette@...> if you
      would like to sent the registration form when the date is finalized.

      Get your information ready to send in t=for the next issue of the Colorado
      Songster which will be put together at the end of this month. Detailed
      reminder to follow.

      Rol Sharette
      program director, CVJS
      Colorado Vocal Jazz Society