New acappella music source

  • Joanna Lynden
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2002
      New acappella music source
      Hi,

      I directed a women's a cappella group out of Boulder, IRIS, for thirteen years, and am now publishing the original and traditional arrangements.  You can check out my
      current catalog, see and listen to scores, hear clips, and order music from our CD's at the following website:

      www.voixcelestemusic.com

      All of the music on the CD's will be available soon (I am still in process with a number
      of charts).  Although originally written for women's voices, many of the charts are
      suitable for high school groups as well.  Plus, I am currently rewriting some of the
      audience favorites for SATB.

      I also have a dynamite jazz arrangement of the Christmas standard, "Chestnuts
      Roasting" (The Christmas Song), for seven voices, available now.  It was arranged
      by jazz pianist Art Lande --- very challenging harmonically, but wonderful when
      done well.

      Please contact me for more information, or to discuss any of the music you might find
      interesting.

      Thanks,

      Joanna Lynden
      Composer/Arranger/Director