Come hear our shining face.

  • Mark Megibow
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2002
      Come hear our shining face. Hi friends!

      After singing a few “private” gigs (among them, a benefit golf tournament in Evergreen which was awesome fun and a 90th Birthday Party for David Miller which is downright inspiring) we’re back in the public eye for a few engagements. Hope you can come hear us!

      Cheers!

      Mark Megibow
      Business Manager
      face.
      720-771-6275

       - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      Date: Saturday, October 19
      Time: 11:00 am and 12:00 noon
      Where: Boulder Farmers’ Market Food Court

      The Farmers’ Market is on 13th between Arapahoe and Canyon. The food court juts off from 13th street next to the Teahouse. We’ll be all the way in the back with the corn (the rest of the corn???)

      Date: Tuesday, November 12 (this is a change!!!)
      Time: 7:30 pm and 9:00 pm
      Where: RedFish

      This is part of an ongoing a cappella series every other Tuesday at RedFish (although this date is a departure because the prior Tuesday conflicted with voting day and festivities). RedFish is on 13th Street just north of the Pearl Street Mall.

      You are a recipient of this e-mail either for colorado-acapella@yahoogroups, or because you’re a friend of one of the members of face. Please reply to me if you do not wish to receive these notices in the future!!!

      Cheers! - Mark