Fwd: added concert in Lakewood, CO

  • rjsharette@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2002
      In a message dated 10/8/02 7:22:40 PM Mountain Daylight Time, email@... writes:

      As some of you may have heard, a very unfortunate thing happened to us a few days ago -- our van and trailer, with all our sound equipment, were stolen from a hotel parking lot in Denver. It's been a very traumatic experience, but we soldier on.

      So, we're adding a very special concert to our Colorado tour which will be a fund raiser to help us replace what was lost.

      And for those of you who were not able to get tickets to the sold-out Saturday night show in Lakewood, you can still have the chance to come hear us.

      Here are the details:
      Sunday 10/13/02 - Lakewood, CO - Lakewood Cultural Center
         470 S Allison Parkway
         Time: 2 PM
         Tickets: $25 box seats, $20 adult, student discounts available
         Call: 303.987.7845
         http://www.lakewood.org

      We want to extend a huge thank you to the Lakewood Cultural Center who is
      donating the space for this show.

      And thanks to all of you who have expressed your love and support in various ways over the past few days. We really appreciate it!

      marco, trist, britt, jake and steve