Re: [colorado-acappella] Sound of the Rockies?

  • kermit222@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2002
      Hello Jena,

      I'm responding to the message below, as you have found yourself a contact!  I am currently the Music VP for the Sound of the Rockies, and can answer most of your questions for you.  We also have an administrative manager that is an excellent point of contact for us.  Here is her information:

      Shauna Libsack
      612-889-9439
      sslibsack@...

      You can also visit us on the web at   www.soundoftherockies.com

      Please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions!

      Best Regards,

      Sydney Libsack
      Sound of the Rockies - 2002 RMD Chorus Champs
      Storm Front - 2002 RMD Quartet Champs
      720-201-5193
      kermit222@...
      syd@...
      www.soundoftherockies.com
      www.stormfrontquartet.com

      In a message dated 10/9/02 8:22:32 AM Mountain Daylight Time, jena@... writes:

      Does anyone have a contact for the Sound of the Rockies? We could not find
      them in the phone book or on the web.

      Jena Dickey
      Young Voices of Colorado
      <www.youngvoices.org>