Groove Society enters the Battle of the Bands!!!

  • Groove Society
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2002
      Hey Everybody!

      Joe and Bianca here with Groove Society. Just wanted to let you all
      know that we're competing in the Battle of the Bands Competition
      hosted by the Denver Post and the Rocky Mountain News and we NEED
      YOUR HELP!!! We're the ONLY a cappella group among the 150 bands that
      are competing. The top 25 groups will be competing at the Soiled Dove
      on five different nights. With your vote, we can make sure that a
      cappella is represented in the finals.

      To vote please follow these instructions:

      1) go to http://www.postnewsbattleofthebands.com and scroll
      down to "view selected bands".
      2) in the drop down box that says "select a band" find the
      name Groove Society.
      3) Once on our page, scroll down to the music clips and the
      voting box.

      It's also important that you download both of the sound clips as this
      factors into the final score. Voting ends on October 8th so be sure
      to cast your vote by then!

      We appreciate all of your support and we'll let you know if we make
      the finals so you can come out and root for a cappella!!!

      Thank you,

      Joe and Bianca Herbert
      groovesociety@...