Fall Grand Opening at Redfish

  • rjsharette@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2002
      It's Bolder A Cappella time again! Tuesday, September 10 at Boulder's Redfish Brewhouse, 13th Street north of the Mall.

      And our celebratory fall premiere this Tuesday will feature the one and only (we think) BUFFOONS from CU's Boulder campus. This promises to be a fun evening for all. Have you ever been around the 'Buffs' and not had fun?

      Wow! We're excited about this chance for you to catch The Buffoons, one of the most famous and enduring a cappella groups anywhere around Boulder.  These disarmingly modest guys, who have been haunting the CU campus for 40 years this fall, look forward to singing for you this week.

      We also expect you'll want to buy their latest and greatest CD, "No Time for Love" (that should probably have been titled "No Time for Classes"), 'cause we know you'd feel good about supporting the guys' educations by contributing to their music habit.  Most of you will have heard them before, but if you know the Buffoons, you'll know every show is a new creation -- if it isn't the music, it's bound to be the antics.

      Don't miss this first chance in the season!  Some special surprises will be "on tap." Talk to your friends, the Buffoons, when you arrive to see what's in store. Remember, no cover, no minimum, no kidding. Just good food and great music.

      And reserve every other Tuesday this fall for Bolder A Cappella. Check with Redfish at 303-440-5858 or call our CVJS message line (below) for the latest info. The schedule is also on the CVJS website: <www.cvjs.org>.

      More surprises coming in the Colorado Songster at the end of the month. Let us know what you've got going.

      Rol Sharette
      program director, CVJS
      Colorado Vocal Jazz Society
      State Ambassador for Colorado, CASA