Regional Sweeps-winning director/arranger/low bass seeks Denver group

  • adville@aya.yale.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001
      Hello -
      Feel free to pass this along...
      I was the director of the 1999 Boston sweeps-winning group
      Pickup 6, and arranger of two of the tunes we performed at
      nationals that year ("Fever" and "Cool" from WSS). During
      college I was in Yale's Redhot & Blue.

      I'm now in Denver and recently decided that it will be for the
      foreseeable future. So I'm looking to form/join a group (not
      necessarily as director).

      Preferably for a mixture of challenging contemporary and jazz.
      Preferably a mixed group, but could be all-male.
      Preferably 6ish - not 4, not more than 8.

      I sing low bass but with a wide range, and in my last group
      specialized in a kind of simultaneous bass/percussion.

      Keep it in mind. If anyone knows of a group looking for someone
      like me, or would like me to know about you in case I ever get a
      critical mass, let me know!

      - Adam

      "Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes.
      That way you're a mile away from him.
      ... and you've got his shoes."