Face has a name! (and a gig!)

  • mmegibow@attbi.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2002
      Hi Friends!

      You're receiving this e-mail because you know one or
      more of the following singers: Ben Lunstad, Forest
      Kelly, Joseph DiMasi, John Lawrence, Mark Megibow, and
      Mike Daehnick (or because you're a member of colorado-
      acappella@yahoo).

      Maybe you heard us at RedFish. Perhaps you were at the
      wedding reception. Or the graduation party. We're the
      newest Boulder a cappella vocal band, and until
      recently, we had no name.

      We have FINALLY put a name to our Face. That is to say,
      the name and the Face are finally together. That is to
      say, our name is Face.

      Let me try this again:

      Introducing the newest sound in Boulder a cappella: Face

      (Or would that be the newest look in a cappella???)

      Ah heck - come hear us sing on
      SATURDAY, AUGUST 3 at the
      BOULDER FARMERS' MARKET Food Court
      13th Street between Arapahoe and Canyon
      10:30 am and
      12:30 pm

      Wait until you hear the SOUND that comes out of this
      FACE!!!

      Cheers!

      Mark Megibow
      Business Manager
      Face
      720-771-6275

      PS: Let us know by reply if you do not wish to receive
      further announcements regarding our upcoming gigs.