Groove Society at the Cherry Creek Arts Festival!!!

  • jb_groovesociety
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2002
      Hey everyone!
      This is Bianca & Joe. We wanted to let you know we'll be singing this
      Friday, July 5th at the Cherry Creek Arts Festival from 6-7:30pm on
      the Janus Main Stage located at 1st and Fillmore right next to the
      Cherry Creek Shopping Center! We'll be doing a lot of fun new
      arrangements for the first time. We are excited to be doing this
      great event and are really looking forward to seeing all of you out
      there! We will keep you posted about other upcoming events very
      shortly. Thanks so much for all of your great support! We truly
      appreciate it!

      Sincerely,
      Joe and Bianca Herbert
      www.groovesociety.biz