Groove Society Wrapping up Auditions for Tenor/Vocal Percussionist

  • jb_groovesociety
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2002
      Hello,
      Groove Society is wrapping up auditions for a tenor and/or vocal
      percussionist but if you happen to know of someone who might be
      interested or you, yourself are interested we are still more than
      willing to take the time to review anyone who is interested!

      To highlight the group we have just landed the opportunity to perform
      as the opening act for "Drums Along the Rockies" at Mile High Invesco
      Field on August 3rd. For information on tickets you can go to
      http://www.dci.org/events/drums.rockies or to our website at
      www.groovesociety.biz and click on the concerts button.

      You can also take the time to see us at the Cherry Creek Arts
      Festival on July 5th from 6-7:30 on the Janus Mainstage and it is
      free admission so if you want a great show for free come by! For more
      information you can go to www.cherryarts.org or to
      www.groovesociety.biz and click on the concerts button.

      Our outstanding vocal percussionist/tenor had landed a
      job with a prestigious opera company in Portland, OR. We are happy
      for him however we are sorry to see him go. The good news to anyone
      who is interested is that we now have an opening for a professional
      vocal percussionist and/or tenor.

      We are a jazz/R&B mixed A Cappella group with a soprano, alto, tenor,
      baritone, bass & vocal percussionist. We intend to continue working
      extensively in the Denver Metro region with aspirations of performing
      nationally. We will also be putting out a CD by the end of the year.

      Anyone interested please contact Joe or Bianca Herbert by either
      calling us at (303)696-9390 or by going to our website at
      www.groovesociety.biz and clicking on "Contact Us".

      We look forward to hearing from you,

      Joe & Bianca Herbert
      Groove Society