Re: [colorado-acappella] Rare Silk's Marguerite

  • Michael Economou
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21 5:22 PM

      Hey, Rol

      That would have been ME posting several messages as to the whereabouts or what happened to.....Rare Silk.
      I was at work , just yesterday listening to their American Eyes CD.  Simply awesome stuff!
      Thanks for the follow-up. I will most definitely check out the web site you listed!

      Also...if you don't mind, I'm going to forward your message to the Vocal Jazz Group.

      Moderator ~ Vocal Jazz Groups
      Mike Economou