Heads-Up

  • Rob Baltensberger
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27 12:27 PM
      Hi all,

      The Mile High, Sound of the Rockies Barbershop chorus is having their
      annual show at the Paramount Theater (downtown) on April 20 and 21st.
      The headline quartet is the current SPEBSQSA champions, Platinum.
      Co-headlining is my group, JazzKatz. Tickets are available through
      ticketmaster, or any chapter member including me. This should be a
      fantastic show, not to be missed. I will give more details soon.

      Get em while they're hot!

      Rob Baltensberger
      Bass, JazzKatz