Manhattan Transfer

  • rjsharette@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2002
      Hello A Cappellists,

      Okay, I know it's not strictly a cappella, but you know how good they are and that they will always sneak in some a cappella stuff during the evening.

      In case you haven't heard, Manhattan Transfer will be in Denver Friday, June 21 for a concert sponsored by the Colorado Symphony. They're performing at 7:30pm in the City Lights Pavilion on the grounds of the Pepsi Center. Tickets are $26.50 to $51.50 and are available at the Pepsi Center, Ticketmaster, Rite Aid, Foley's, Budget Tapes and Tower Records. Charge by phone at Ticketmaster: 303-830-8497 or 719-520-9090.

      If you like them, here's your chance (as well as a painless way to support CSO); it'll be a long time before they make it back to Denver.

      Rol Sharette
      moderator