Groove Society Auditioning!!!!

  • jb_groovesociety
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2002
      Hello,
      Groove Society's outstanding vocal percussionist/tenor has landed a
      job with a prestigious opera company in Portland, OR. We are happy
      for him however we are sorry to see him go. The good news to anyone
      who is interested is that we now have an opening for a professional
      vocal percussionist and/or tenor.

      We are a jazz/R&B mixed A Cappella group with a soprano, alto, tenor,
      baritone, bass & vocal percussionist. We've started getting some work
      including performing on the main stage at the Cherry Creek Arts
      Festival this July 5th. We intend to work extensively in the Denver
      Metro region with aspirations of performing nationally. We will also
      be putting out a CD by the end of the year.

      Anyone interested please contact Joe or Bianca Herbert by either
      calling us at (303)696-9390 or by going to our website at
      www.groovesociety.biz and clicking on "Contact Us".

      We look forward to hearing from you,

      Joe & Bianca Herbert
      Groove Society