RE: [colorado-acappella] Storm Front the forecast for Bolder A Ca ppella!

  • Olson, Roger
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2002
      Just an additional plug for our "hometown heroes"...

      On April 26-27, Storm Front competed at the Rocky Mountain District Prelims
      in Cedar City, Utah. The top scoring quartets in this competition win the
      right to compete at the SPEBSQSA International competition in July, which is
      being held in Portland, Oregon this year. Only the best 50-or-so quartets
      in the world earn the privilege to compete at the international level.
      Storm Front's score of 79.0% garnered them the RMD Prelims championship, and
      puts them in a 3-way tie for 19th place going into the race for the gold.
      This is quite an accomplishment, considering these guys have been singing
      together for only a year!

      Come to the show. These guys will "WOW" ya!

      Roger A. Olson
      Tenor, Sound of the Rockies chorus
      Mile High Chapter, SPEBSQSA