Storm Front the forecast for Bolder A Cappella!

  • rjsharette@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2002
      Hey, read this before it's too late!

      The Bolder A Cappella Series has scheduled its first encore appearance. Well, not exactly. Storm Front appeared on the abbreviated series last winter at EnVie. But they were so great that, when DeCantors were forced to cancel their May 20 Doo-Wop appearance, we thought it was time for a Barbershop element to be snagged into the Redfish series.

      So, a cappella fans, get your fix of "Barbershop with an attitude" next Monday night at 7:30 and 9pm at the Redfish New Orleans Brewhouse. You won't want to miss these guys. We hear they're stronger than ever.

      Last Monday the New Wizard Oil Combination made a rare public appearance in this same series and were very well received. And, due to a huge private party already booked, the place was packed out! It's becoming increasingly clear that Boulder loves Bolder A Cappella and we'll be doing this for a long time if the response holds up.

      We hope you'll come out Monday night to hear some great a cappella music by this powerful group. They'll knock your Birkenstocks off! It's like "Music Man" turned "Rockapella." Expect to be happy all night!

      Lots of songs and lots of fun! No cover; no minimum. Good food and great drinks and house brew. Good acoustics and sound system. You won't regret coming by and we certainly will enjoy having you there as part of the 3-month "Bolder A Cappella" series Redfish is sponsoring.

      Redfish is on 13th Street opposite the County Courthouse and just north of the Pearl Street Mall in downtown Boulder. We'll see you there!

      Rol Sharette
      Program Director