Acappellooza 2002

  • BufferZone CU
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2002
      Hey Everyone! My name is Stephen Ross, and i'm in BufferZone A Cappella here at CU-Boulder. Just thought i'd let everyone know that Acappellooza is next week! Here's the info...

      Acappellooza 2002
      Friday, April 26th
      at The Flatirons Theater (On the hill, near campus)
      7:00pm, Tickets are $7 at the door

      The groups scheduled to perform are In The Buff, Something Greek, Extreme Measures, The Buffoons, All Rights Reserved, and of course BufferZone.
      For more information, check out www.bufferzoneonline.com/acappellooza. And as always, all proceeds go to a wonderful charity (more info on the website). I hope to see you all there!

      -Stephen Ross
      BufferZone President

      http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup
    • Roland Sharette
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21, 2002
        Hi Stephen,

        Boy, I'm glad to hear about Acappellooza. I couldn't get the date from
        anyone, it seems, and that's why it wasn't in the spring newsletter. It was
        a great show last year and I hope it will be as good again. I'm sorry I'll
        be out of town this week with the Wizards at Spring Sing in Canada, but
        we'll be thinking about you all having lots of good musical vibes.

        I hope everyone on the list gets a chance to check out an Acappellooza this
        year or whenever. It's a great show!