CU's Extreme Measures Plans their California Trip

  • rjsharette@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2001
      Merrilee Tobin, a very excited member of the CU group Extreme Measures, is
      helping to get her runner-up group ready to go to the ICCA Varsity Vocals
      semi-finals at Stanford. She wrote me to ask for some info and closed with
      this paragraph:

      << One more thing, I almost forgot. We(Extreme Measures), are having a
      concert to raise money for our trip. It will be on Thursday, March 1st, in
      the Hale Science Building at CU. We're charging $3.00, (I promise we'll never
      charge again), and it starts at 7:30. I hope to see some of the Wizards
      there!   Merrilee >>

      Wouldn't be surprised if some Wizards showed up to support our Boulder group.
      We would love to see them go all the way to New York and bring home the top
      prize, wouldn't we? How about the rest of you out there?

      Here's your chance to hear this award winning group before they head west.
      The Hale Science Building is near the NW corner of the campus, just southeast
      of the Koenig Alumni Center on University Avenue and Broadway.

      And three bucks ain't bad!

      Rol Sharette
      program director, CVJS
      Colorado Vocal Jazz Society
      Colorado co-ambassador, CASA
      Contemporary A Cappella Society
    • HolisterJ@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2001
        REMOVE ME FROM THIS LIST - NOT INTERESTED IN BLIND COPY CONVERSATIONS