Fwd: Will Sing for Cocoa.....or ($$$$)

  • Jared Allen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2013

      Dear Friends of T Minus 5,

      In the 13th year of T Minus 5's existence, this year's 10 year anniversary of Acappellastock was a highlight for all of us. The energy of the fans, the commitment of the sponsors and the power of the voice truly created a magical evening that will long be remembered. We were pleased to debut a handful of new songs that are now being worked into the recording studio to be released throughout 2014.

      With summer now officially behind us we are eager for the Christmas season to arrive. For us, entertaining during the holidays is as enjoyable as hot coco at Grandma's house with little dried up marshmallows. We would love to be part of your organization's Christmas event this holiday season.

      Contact information:

      Jared Allen

      801-643-5057

      theguys@...

      Haven't seen us for a while? Click here to see some highlights from T Minus 5's Christmas past. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

      Regards,

      The guys of T Minus 5

      Macintosh HD:Users:bruthafish:Downloads:T minus 5 gang.jpeg

      --
      Thanks,

      Jared Allen
      T Minus 5 Entertainment