Event Posting Submission

  • Susan Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2013

      Good afternoon,  We would very much appreciate your time in posting the following event to the Colorado a cappella calendar at your earliest opportunity.  Thank you.  Susan

      VOICE

      This a cappella trio from Oxford, England, stops in Lakewood as part of its U.S. debut tour armed with a repertoire spanning the early masters to world folk arrangements and contemporary works.  Don’t miss this opportunity to hear them in the intimate 314-seat theater at the Lakewood Cultural Center, across Wadsworth from the Belmar Shopping Center.

      Thursday, November 7, 2013

      7:30 p.m.

      Lakewood Cultural Center

      www.Lakewood.org/tickets