Wonder Voice a cappella and Legend High School Choirs Monday March 11th

  • Mister Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2013
      An evening of a variety of choral music from the Legend HS
      Choirs---from enchanting to fist-pumping! We also welcome the amazing
      a cappella sensations "Wonder Voice"!!!

      Dance Party a la A Cappella style! Tickets $10 through the Legend HS
      performing arts office. 303-387-4609

      Monday March 11th
      7pm
      Southeast Christian Church
      9650 Jordan Road, Parker, Colorado 80134