Fwd: Give a gift of love in song, singing valentines. Order today!

  • Mike Davidson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2013

      Sound of the Rockies wishes you and yours a Happy Valentines Day,

      Looking for that perfect last minute gift idea?  Call today to order the gift of song!  Sound of The Rockies and the Denver Mountainaires are gearing up for another fabulous Singing Valentines fundraiser for Valentine's Day. We have several quartets ready to deploy on Thursday, February 14 from 9 AM until 8 PM to serenade loved ones across the Greater Denver area.

      It is one of the most memorable and sweetest Valentine's Day gifts around.   Also, it is a great way to support a non-profit organization, Sound of the Rockies and the Denver Mountainaires!  So consider purchasing one this year for your loved ones.  Please pass this message on your friends and others in your circle of influence who may love to surprise one of their loved ones as well.  We are ready for you and your friends.  Don't hesitate!  Our time slots are filling up quickly and there are only 5 days until the big day!
      For just $60, your sweetheart will receive two songs personally sung by a barbershop quartet, a card, a rose and a small box of chocolates at their work, home, school or your planned romantic event!

      Here is the link to our online order form:
      Or call our Singing Valentines Hotline right away:
      Questions?  Email us: singingvalentines@...

      Also... don't forget
      Featuring: The Perfect Gentlemen
      SOR - Tuxedos
      All That Jazz
      w/Sound of the Rockies
      And The Perfect Gentlemen
      Don't miss our upcoming Spring show! GET YOUR TICKETS TODAY!
      Featuring the hilarious and entertaining quartet, The Perfect Gentlemen and Sound of the Rockies a cappella chorus and quartets!!
      * Saturday Matinee:
      March 23, 2013 at 2:00 pm
      * Saturday Evening:
      March 23, 2013 at 7:30 pm

      MARCH 23rd
      2:00pm & 7:30pm

      University of Denver
      Newman Center for the Performing Arts
      Gates Concert Hall

      Colorado's Premier A Cappella Chorus

      Like us on Facebook   Follow us on Twitter

      PO Box 22424, Denver, CO 80222
      This email was sent to marketingvp@... by marketingvp@... |
      Sound of the Rockies Chorus | P.O. Box 22424 | Denver | CO | 80222